Saturday, February 14, 2009

valentine

valentine is love's day as everyone supposed. but for me, vday is everyday.. a normal day just like the other days..
neway, i spent this year valentine with my friends, wathing dvd together and eating pizza..
last year was spent wastedly, a movie seat with a gay and lunch at wendy's.. pyuhhh.. spending with lots lots lots of folks are way better..
this year shall be more and more special.. because my definition of loved ones are not always the guy im so into, but people whom you love, people who might not be too close to you, people who you sometimes forget only when you need them then you remember them.. those are the people i'm going to spend my next valentine with...... the night will be for my lovely parents.....

i love you everyone. i'm glad that i've ran into the people i've ran into and to know everyone that aren't strangers for me now are the biggest blessings that i can never ask for more..... love ya :)

happy valentine <3

No comments: