Friday, November 14, 2008

eventually, i found a new boyfriend.

and so..., after days of silent cries missing my old-boyfriend, and regretting that i couldn't rescue him from that giant baby..
God met me with a new cutie pie.
The moment when i saw him, i forgot about my ex-Godiva.. and i fell for him.. This time i will really make sure no one can steal him away from me.

MINE FOREVER. hahaha.. so baby, u can have my ex.. im settled with my current (more lovely) boyfriend.


let me intro you.....

(wait, promise me first.. no one else shall fall for my boyfriend, he's mine!)





if you have ever seen rocky junior, this is much bigger, much more cuter, and more adorable! he's rocky senior..
location : secret. (so that no kidnapper will be able to kidnap him)


-little miss rocky-

No comments: