Thursday, September 18, 2008

I WISH YOU WERE HERE..


i dig my toes into the sand,
the ocean looks like a thousand
diamonds strew and across a blue blanket
i lean against the wind, pretend..
that i’m weightless!
that i’m happy.. HAPPY!!

i lay my head onto the sand,
the sky resembles a black lit canopy with holes punch in it
i’m counting UFO’s.. signal them with my lighter,
and at this moment i’m happy.. happy!

this world’s a roller coaster,and i’m not strapped in.
maybe i should hold with care, but my hands are busy in the air!
I WISH YOU WERE HERE.


..........................................................................................................................................................................

maybe i just miss you too much, good pal!

take care.. and always remember this:
"we'll be fine" no matter what circumstances we'll face in front
and besties will always stay besties cos friendship isn't determined by the distance, and anyway it's just a flight away! forget about the distance, remember the good old laughters that we shared :)

No comments: