Saturday, September 20, 2008

inspirations..

im tired and i really miss my blanket n i really want to cuddle with my bolster!
dangg.. but i need to at least.. get a story, to be put nicely in a poem/lyrics.
i normally get my inspirations from everywhere.. even from my community. i ussually love to sit alone on the toilet bowl or sitting in the middle of the basketball court to get inspired..
but latelyyy thank God that i don't need to do that anymore, sometimes inspiration just comes; and its ready to be made as poems.
but todayyyy was really different. i even decided to go to sentosa island to find inspirations there.. sitting in the cable car, enjoying the view, wishing to get inspired. butttt nothing crossed my mind!
danggg.. i really need to get out from the box, i really need inspirations, and i really need to start writting. im hoping for heaven sends.. =P

No comments: